CURRENT TITLE : Tech Lead Engineer, DevOps Engineer of LASTORDER https://snow-overcoat-81a.notion.site/LASTORDER-c94f848e76ed4d5faaaa026bc4ed02d9 (since 2020/04)
- Role : DevOps Engineer + Backend Developer
- Skill/Tech : AWS Operations
– Python Django
– AWS Fargate, Lambda, CloudWatch, CodeDeploy, SQS, SNS, S3, EC2, …
– Github, TravisCI
- Role : System Engineer
- Skill/Tech : OpenStack operation
– Django (for monitoring)
2018 ~ 2019
- Role : Solution Engineer, In-house team tooling.
- Skill/Tech : Python, (windows server)
– HMI Tool(SCADA) by domestic.
– Python, db connectivity, Tkinter(UI), socket, XMLRPC
– Oracle DB, SQLite3, csv, …
– manual RCS …
2014 ~ 2016
- Role : In-house development, Company IT system administration.
- Skill/Tech : Java
– Java, Spring, Maven, Jenkins, … (Most of the tooling, I guess)
– Network, Server(Linux, …)
2006 ~ 2016
- Role : WAS Engineer, Solution Engineer, SI Project with solution, Solution maintenance
- Skill/Tech : WAS, Java, SSO/PKI, Spring
– Oracle Application Server 10g
– Oracle WebLogic
– Softforum SSO
– Softforum Crypto
– Softforum PKI
– Jennifersoft Jennifer
- just glimpsed.
– Oracle JDEdwards Enterprise One 8.12 tools 8.97
– IBM WebSphere
– MiPlatform(UI Tool) – 2006
– many other UI toolings. (ezgen, tango, …)
– Report Designer(Reporting Tool) – 2006
– Empirix(Load testing Tool) – 2006 – 2008
– OATS(Load testing Tool) – 2006 – 2008
– Vignette Portal(CMS or Portal) – 2007
– IBM AppScan, WatchFire Fortify(Security testing Tool) – 2006/10
– Oracle Collaboration Suite 10g – 2007/01
– Warevalley Chakra
2000 ~ 2003
- Role : Network engineer, Server engineer
- Skill/Tech : Network(from cabling to Router(L3)), Firewall, Linux Server, Windows Server, Unix Server
Personal Experiences / not much professional experiences
- Open Source Software : Tomcat and so many open source softwares 2006 ~
( OpenLDAP, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Memcached, Redis, Rabbitmq, etc .. )
- Open Source Software Contribution experience : Horde Project Translation 2013
- Project : Messenger software for Windows. (based on Pandion, replacing framework with CEF framework) in 2015. didn’t complete.
- Project : In-house business software : in 2015 ~ 2016. didn’t complete. Java, Spring, Spring Security, Mybatis, dojo toolkit, Maven ..
- iOS App Maintenance/Release Manager : SNS for iOS – in 2016 for about three months.
- OpenStack Deployment : in 2015, 2016, Kilo 2Set, Mitaka 1Set
- IT administration for company : Network administer, Server administer, Setting up webmail system(using open source software), and many other systems.
About the Programming Languages
– Java : Have Enough Experience(but not deeply. widely). worked as a WAS engineer.
I used it as a Major language for Commercial Project.
I used jQuery, extjs, dojo and etc.
(recently I think I need to experience more about bootstrap, angular, vuejs, … etc.)
– C : read a few book. possibly read the basic code. No experience of Commercial Project.
– C++ : read a few book. no deep understanding of C++ nature. No experience of Commercial Project.
– Python : Have some experiences. Developed a pretty cool monitoring tool using Tkinter. (in 2018 ~ 2019)
For the web project, Django is a interesting framework.
I started a few microsized-Django project.(less than 5 MVC components)
I think python has many built-in standard libraries. And ‘Python is everywhere’ so I love to use it.
– Objective-C : read a few books. but I want to develop iOS App.
I had experience of iOS app maintenance for a short-time(about 3 months)
I’m still reading books and practicing.
someday I need to experience Swift, but still I’m digging Objective-C for the experience of C and C++
– Perl : read book once. to implement one simple script.
Perl was great at that time.
in my opinion, the $ syntax may not be needed.(many languages doesn’t have it)
(but I know perl had influenced many languages php, python, ruby…)
in my opinion, the worst thing is the lack of OOP concept.
– Ruby : read book once. to understand the tool GitLab, Redmine. But now I have no idea.
I prefer python than ruby.
- DBMS Experiences.
– Have used it for years for my personal server and development purpose.
– mysql(mariadb), postgresql, oracle, sqlite
– no deep understanding of DBMS itself or optimizer and etc.
– but have worked in a company that is excellent at DBMS.
– I use mariadb for daily on my server. but I need to extend my experience of postgresql, and database engine internals.